Students should come to the campus on the date and time specified in the email we have sent you.
Before you arrive please REMEMBER to:
- Bring your mobile phone. You'll need to provide a mobile phone number or email address.
- Wear your face covering and maintain social distancing wherever possible.
- Bring your signed consent form with you to save you time on the day.
If you cannot bring it with you do not worry we will provide you with a copy of the form.
When you arrive:
- Head towards Reception and you will be directed to the testing station.
- You will be asked to register - don't worry we will guide you through this. This is completed via your mobile phone if you have one.
- You will be given your test kit and directed to the test area. You will perform the test yourself - don't worry there are assistants to guide you.
- When you have submitted your test for processing you will need to leave the campus, unless your tutor has asked you to stay onsite for classes.
Please click here for the LFT Consent Form
Click to view the College’s Privacy Statement that relates to the use of LFT data