West Met Skills is now HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills!
As a merged College group, West Met Skills have worked together brilliantly since 2017 andevolved as a greater team to provide excellent service to our clients. Now it is the perfect opportunity for us to realign with our parent brand HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College) and present ourselves as HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills.
We are the same dedicated team who will continue to work with you to achieve your recruitment and training goals in and around London.
Shape your business future
Is your business future ready? We offer an enhanced provision of high-quality apprenticeships with flexible delivery modes, tailor-made recruitment and training for employers. So with our combined skills and experience, you can build a skilled and efficient workforce that will boost your productivity without breaking your training and recruitment budget.
We are a trusted provider
- We are the largest College group in west London in providing great variety of apprenticeships with flexible delivery options
- We are one of the 12 institutions in the country to be an Institute of Technology in west London established offering range of engineering courses including HNC Level 4 Engineering apprenticeships.
- We are a provider you can rely on – a strong track record of delivering training for over 50 years
- We are experienced – we work with over 700 apprentices and 1200 employers at any given time
- We create industry links. We work with employers such as Brunel University London, Martin Baker Aircraft Limited and Royal Opera House.
Contact us - we are happy to help
We are working on new website content but until then, you can access www.westmetskills.co.uk/employers for more information.
Call: 01895 853780