West Met Skills is now HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills!
As a merged College group, West Met Skills have worked together brilliantly since 2017 and evolved as a greater team to provide excellent service to our clients. Now it is the perfect opportunity for us to realign with our parent brand HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College) and present ourselves as HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills.
But don’t worry, we are the same committed team who will continue to provide all the support you need to progress in your career during your learning journey with us.
Fast-track your career
Whether you are a school leaver, an ambitious professional or a keen individual returning to work, we offer a range of fantastic apprenticeships and training courses to transform your career. These courses are delivered online and face-to-face - combining the best of both to provide you with the best learning experience.
|Apprenticeships for 16 years or over||Apprenticeships for professional development||Apprenticeships after career break|
Start an apprenticeship after Year 11 or higher if you are looking for a different option to stay in education or training. View vacancies to apply at
|Looking to upskill? Ask your employer to get in touch with us to turn your existing job into an apprenticeship as a part of your professional training or CPD. Call 01895 853780 / 020 8909 6328 to find out more.||
Return to work with confidence through an apprenticeship. Call 01895 853780 / 020 8909 6328 to find out more or view vacancies to apply at
Online and On Campus Apprenticeships (New!)
Are you looking to upskill at work but too busy attend college?
We have partnered with Mindful Education to design a suite of flexible Online and On Campus apprenticeships combine online learning with face-to-face classroom sessions to minimise disruption at your workplace and home.
We are a trusted provider
- We are the largest College group in west London in providing great variety of apprenticeships with flexible delivery options
- We are one of the 12 institutions in the country to be an Institute of Technology in west London established offering range of engineering courses including HNC Level 4 Engineering apprenticeships.
- We are a provider you can rely on – a strong track record of delivering training for over 50 years
- We are experienced – we work with over 700 apprentices and 1200 employers at any given time
- We create industry links. We work with employers such as Brunel University London, Martin Baker Aircraft Limited and Royal Opera House.
Talk to us to find out more
We are working on new website content but until then, you access www.westmetskills.co.uk/apprenticeships for more information.
www.westmetskills.co.uk/apprenticeships | @westmetskills